We want TBC to be a safe place where all people can explore what it means to love and be loved by God, to meet others and have a sense of belonging, which is why we try our best to make our building and services accessible to all.
Getting around the building
- We have a fully tarmacked onsite car park with blue badge spaces by the front door. If you have limited mobility you can also be dropped off at either entrance and take a seat in reception, or our welcome team will assist you to your seat or group, whilst your driver parks.
- All our entrances are accessible to wheelchairs, mobility scooters, walkers and prams. The door in Darenth requires has a very small sill which may require the use of a portable slope. This can be found in the disabled toilet in Darenth.
- Our Worship Room is on the ground floor, and all rooms are wheelchair accessible with flexible seating.
- There is a wheelchair accessible lift to the first floor and to Derwent.
- We have three wheelchair accessible toilets, two on the ground floor and one on the first floor.
- Accessible toilets (grab rails and higher seat) for those with minor mobility issues are available in the male and female toilets in reception.
- Baby changing facilities are available in the creche (Dove), Cherwell and Tyne toilets.
- Assistance Dogs are welcome and we are happy to provide them with water.
- We have wheelchairs that may be borrowed for use in the building. Please speak to a receptionist or host on arrival.
- We have a hearing loop on the main floor of the Worship Room – please switch your hearing aid to position ‘T’. Please speak to a host on arrival to find out more.
- All speakers use microphones during Sunday services.
- Our Sunday hosts will happily rearrange seats in our services to accommodate wheelchairs and mobility scooters.
- We are able to provide print versions of our email Weekly News and large print copies of any printed resources on request.
- Printed copies of the songwords used in our Sunday services are available from the host team – if you require large print, or a different colour paper, please ask and we will do our best to help.
- Our Aslan program for children with additional needs runs on the first and third Sunday mornings each month.
- Our Empower 2 Day videos are available on our YouTube channel with subtitles. The majority of our Sunday messages are also available here with auto-generated subtitles.
If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call before your visit to discuss how we might be able to assist you.