Ebbsfleet Baptist Church
Penny Marsh leads the recently planted Church, seeking to connect with the residents of Ebbsfleet Garden City where she and her family live, building relationships and sharing faith in innovative and relevant ways. These include creative forms of church called ‘Sunday Active’ and ‘Sunday Active Kids’, ‘Run4Fun’ and ‘Friday Coffee Mornings’
Who are we?
Penny was ordained as a Baptist Minister in 1998, after which she moved into London’s Docklands to engage in pioneering church planting. In April 2008, she moved to Gravesend to explore pioneer church planting in the new housing development in Kent Thameside on behalf of the association. Penny is married to Barry and they have 2 grown up children and now live in Ebbsfleet.
How is TBC supporting us?
- Ongoing financial support for the work
- Regularly featured in TBC Global
- Members of TBC offer practical support for specific outreach events
- For God to add committed Christians to the Team who have the skills and gifts we are lacking
- More opportunities within the community to share the Gospel
- For those who are coming but are not yet Christians – that they will become disciples of Jesus
- For protection from spiritual attack